Allegan Professional Health Services (APHS) is excited to introduce Care Teams at the Allegan Medical Clinic to provide you with a more personalized experience.
What is a Care Team?
Each Care Team is made up of its own dedicated staff, so you will be cared for by the same individuals each visit. Your Care Team will be made up of the following staff members:
- Customer Service Representatives- scheduling telephone or in-person appointments with a provider, and providing communication between patients and clinical staff.
- Medical assistant(s) - Assist patients and providers.
- Advanced Practice Professional(s) - Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioners who are educated and trained to provide health promotion and maintenance through the diagnosis and treatment of acute illness and chronic conditions.
- Physician(s)-a dedicated professional who is educated and trained to provide health promotion and maintenance through the diagnosis and treatment of acute illness and chronic conditions.
- Patient Accounts Representative- process claims, collect payments, and answer questions and resolve problems about the account.
We believe the Care Teams will make communication with your provider easier and quicker as each team will have its own designated phone line for you to contact them at. Please find your provider’s Care Team’s direct phone number below.
|Dr. William Davis
Dr. Sara Franzen
Cassie Vandervelden, CPNP
|Dr. Ken Forsman
Dr. Tim Dickinson
Gwen Kurtz-Stenger, NP-C
Dr. Lou Praamsma
Dr. John Walstrum
Dr. Rachel VanDenBrink
Linda Wadsworth, FNP-C
Dr. John Roosenberg
Don’t forget you can also utilize the patient portal, a quick and confidential way to communicate with your Care Team. Some of the features of the portal include:
- requesting appointments
- emailing providers
- requesting medication refills
- requesting results.
If you have not signed up to use the portal and would like to, click here
to enroll today!